Our mission is to provide the highest quality treatment foster care, adoption and family service programs available for children, youth and their families whose special needs can be met through services delivered, supervised and supported by professional agency staff.
In achieving our mission, Koinonia Family Services is guided and governed by the following beliefs:
- Our high-quality treatment foster care and adoption services are the foundation of our program.
- Our professional and confidential manner in which we engage children, youth and their families exemplifies our concern, respect and compassion for those we serve.
- Our cooperative partnerships with the counties which we serve maximize a child’s chance to live productively in a family and the community.
- Our staff and treatment foster parents are our greatest asset and the source of our success.
- Our commitment to working collaboratively with existing community resources provides the greatest network of services available to children and youth.
- Our foundation is based on our staff’s integrity and diligence towards excellence.
We welcome your comments regarding the manner in which we act on our mission and beliefs.