ContributingWays You Can Support Koinonia
How Donations Are Used
As a nonprofit, we rely on community partners and donors like you to help us provide the best care and services possible to the children and families we serve. Any money or items donated to Koinonia are used to enhance our programs and fulfill our mission of providing hope and healing to foster youth.
Your donation will help us provide things like:
Foster Youth Experiences
- Sports team fees & equipment.
- Summer camps & other trips.
- Music & dance classes.
Wish List Items
- Teddy bears, dolls, and other toys that help bring comfort to foster children.
- Laptops for school.
- Birthday & Christmas gifts.
- Extra clothing for youth who come to Koinonia with little more than the clothes on their back.
Additional Support for Teens
- Vocational training.
- Moving out and college expenses for youth transitioning at the age of 18-21.
- Specialized counseling and in-home services.
- Caregiver team training.
- Educational tutoring.
- Professional visitation monitoring
- Family preservation services, including: parenting classes and counseling for the biological family.
Have questions? Call us.