There is a constant need for all sorts of items throughout our organization. Donations are used for a range of purposes, such as extra clothing for a child, a new refrigerator for one of our group homes, or fixing a leaky roof. Any money or items donated to Koinonia are used to better our programs and fulfill our mission to the communities we serve.
Ways To ContributeCash Gifts Amazon Smile eScrip
Your donation will help us provide, but is not limited to, services like:
- Additional professional counseling and therapeutic services for children.
- Placement of adoptive children, with a full range of services including adoptive family assessment, counseling and finalization.
- Special medical needs, such items as simple braces and cosmetic dental are not funded. Even glasses need to be purchased at times.
- Family preservation services, including: parenting classes and counseling for the biological family.
- Extra clothing for children that come to Koinonia with only the clothes on their back.
- Sports equipment and sport team fees.
- Birthday and Christmas gifts.
- Summer camps and other types of youth trips, like missions and football camp.
- Educational tutoring and lessons such as music and dance.
- Vocational training.
- Moving out and college expenses for children transitioning at the age of 18-19.
- Computers for school.
- Foster and adoptive parent appreciation dinners and gifts.